Looking for a new Warehouse Specialist Job or Career in Raleigh, North Carolina?
Consider joining the team at Thermo Direct, Inc.
Salary: $15.00-$19.00 / hour
The Warehouse Specialist is responsible for supervising the shipping/receiving functions of all outgoing/incoming products from the warehouse and leading activities of company warehouse personnel. Front line supervision is an extremely important function for the company and positive interaction with the employees is critical as this ensures getting work out on time, efficiently, and accurately. This position ensures shipping, receiving, storage, and distribution are performed in an efficient manner
- Medical, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Long and Short-term disability
- Company-paid $20,000 life insurance
- 401k matching
- Company-paid vacation (up to 3 weeks)
- Six paid holidays
- AFLAC coverage
- Flexible Workday
- Year-round work
- Advancement opportunities
- Team atmosphere
- Ensure a safe working environment for all employees
- Manpower planning and equipment scheduling to maximize efficiency
- Execute company processes successfully to ensure 100% compliance
- Ensure annual performance goals are met or exceeded
- Foster a work environment that maximizes employee involvement, morale, and engagement
- Ensure quality standards are achieved for all goods shipped and received
- Promptly solve problems to the maximum satisfaction of our customer(s)
- Participate in and contribute to various committees, such as quality and safety
- Other projects or duties as assigned
- High School or equivalent (required)
- 2+ years of related supervisory experience (required)
- 1+ years of Microsoft Office suite experience (required)
- Self-motivated and disciplined team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound organizational skills
- Ability to creatively solve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to work any shift and any schedule due to our 24/7 environment
Fall In Love with Your Career all over again and HAVE FUN!!
- EOE AA/M/F/D/V Drug-Free Workplace
**All candidates are required to undergo and pre-employment, drug screen, DMV/MVR report, and background check**
Why Work Here?
Awesome family environment, Team atmosphere! Great benefits. Year-Round work and huge opportunities for growth!
Customer-focused family-oriented company in the Triangle. We believe there are NO Excuses only Solutions for our customers and our team! We are a team of award-winning service providers focused on growth. We Deliver the Wow!! Our growth will be measured not only by our financial successes but by the growth of our team and the individual success of each team member. Our mission: To consistently deliver WOW to our customers through service with expertise, respect, commitment, integrity, and teamwork surrounded by Care! www.thermodirectinc.com