Looking for a new Office Manager Job or Career in Raleigh, North Carolina?
Consider joining the team at Thermo Direct, Inc.
Salary: $35,000 – $45,000 Depending on experience
We are looking for an Office Manager/Human Resource Manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety. Office manager duties and responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors, and providing general administrative support to our employees. Previous experience as a Front office manager or Office administrator would be an advantage. A successful Office manager should have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets, and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties. Ultimately, the Office manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operations.
- Direct Deposit – Weekly Paychecks
- Medical, Life, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Long & Short-term disability
- Company-paid $20,000 life insurance
- 401k matching
- Paid training in a state-of-the-art facility
- Company-paid vacation (up to 3 weeks)
- Paid holidays (6)
- Flex spending accounts
- AFLAC coverage
- Company vehicle stocked with tools
- Tool Account – iPhone/iPad
- Develops, recommends, and implements personnel policies and procedures and best practices; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt, nonexempt, and temporary workers; writes and places advertisements; works with supervisors to screen and interview candidates; conducts reference checking; extends job offers; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors employee relations counseling; conducts exit interviews.
- Oversees the online timecard system, set up new employee’s account, assign roles, process attendance data for payroll.
- Notifies and educates employees who are newly eligible for benefits and ensures distribution of company benefits and other related incentive programs.
- 2+ years of office management experience (Required)
- 2+ years of HR experience (Required)
- High school diploma or equivalent (Required
Indeed Hire and Thermo Direct Inc are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.