Looking for a new HVAC Installation Job or Career in Raleigh, North Carolina?
Consider joining the team at Thermo Direct, Inc.
$18 to $28 Hourly (plus commission)
If you want to be a part of a winning team, be the best you can be, and enjoy a rewarding, long career in the HVAC industry, Apply Now! Thermo Direct is the area’s premier provider of residential heating, cooling & weatherization services. Recently named the Best Place to Work, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and the highest quality installation, service, and repair since 1999.
Thermo Direct Home Services Team (The Home Comfort Doctor) is looking for hard-working people of integrity that want to grow in the HVAC field. We offer endless growth potential, not just a job but a career. The position of an HVAC Installer is to deliver exceptional HVAC installation to the customer by completing and installing HVAC equipment and accessories. We are looking for an HVAC Install Apprentice/Helper to join our team! You will install, service, and repair heating and air conditioning systems. MUST HAVE HVAC INSTALL EXPERIENCE.
HVAC Installer Responsibilities:
- Lead or assist the installation of HVAC equipment according to manufacturer specs.
- Installing HVAC equipment, both flexible and sheet metal duct systems, connecting gas lines, cutting and threading pipes, wiring both line voltage and low voltage to heating equipment, installing a copper refrigerant line to air conditioning units: including soldering and brazing.
- Install new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Inspect the area for cleanliness after the job is complete
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures of the company
- Perform other duties as assigned
HVAC Installation Tech Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- EPA certified or pursuing
- NATE certifications preferred but not required
- Previous experience as HVAC INSTALL helper or Lead REQUIRED
- Must be able to use computer tablet, smartphone and read maps or follow GPS
- Valid drivers license & insurable on company vehicle insurance
- Ability to handle a physical and demanding workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule (including some weekends)
AND Receive Great Benefits, like:
- Direct Deposit – Weekly Paychecks
- Medical, Life, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Long & Short-term disability
- Company-paid $20,000 life insurance
- 401k matching
- Paid training in state-of-the-art facility
- Company-paid vacation (up to 3 weeks)
- Paid holidays (6)
- Flex spending accounts
- AFLAC coverage
- Company vehicle stocked with tools
- Tool Account – iPhone/iPad
Call today if you have what it takes to be a part of the industry’s best team in the home services industry as an HVAC Install Tech.
- We want people looking for lasting careers with growth!
- We reward success and cheer together as a team!
- Comprehensive paid year-long training program – We continually train to be the best!
- Promotions from within based upon performance – We want to develop managers and have unlimited growth potential!
- Fun work environment, Team atmosphere every day – We Love what we do!
- We take care of our team!
Fall In Love with Your Career all over again and HAVE FUN!!
- EOE AA/M/F/D/V Drug-Free Workplace
**All candidates are required to undergo and pre-employment, drug screen, DMV/MVR report, and background check**
About Thermo Direct, Inc.
Why Work Here?
Awesome family environment, Team atmosphere! Great benefits. Year-Round work and huge opportunities for growth!
Customer-focused family-oriented company in the Triangle. We believe there are NO Excuses only Solutions for our customers and our team! We are a team of award-winning service providers focused on growth. We Deliver the Wow!! Our growth will be measured not only by our financial successes but by the growth of our team and the individual success of each team member. Our mission: To consistently deliver WOW to our customers through service with expertise, respect, commitment, integrity, and teamwork surrounded by Care! www.thermodirectinc.com
|Job Category||Field, HVAC|