The Best Insulation Replacement Services in Raleigh, NC
Here at Thermo Direct, we know the importance of efficiency and cost-effectiveness when it comes to just about any HVAC product. Whenever we install AC systems or heaters for our customers, we emphasize the difference that a professional insulation replacement can make — for your comfort and your wallet. Homes in Cary, NC and throughout the state lose a staggering 60% of their conditioned air from ceilings and walls. With Thermo Direct’s insulation replacement services, you will lose less air, saving you money and keep your home feeling comfortable all year long.
When Should I Replace My Insulation?
This may seem like a difficult question, but it can be answered by a few simple tests during winter and summer months. Very generally, if you find your house failing to hold your desired temperature (whether that’s warm or cool), there may be a problem with your home’s current insulation.
One dead giveaway during the wintertime would be if you find very large icicles hanging off of your gutters — and, during the summer, one telltale sign is your house becoming hot very quickly after being cooled down by your AC unit.
Benefits of Insulation Replacement
When Thermo Direct completes insulation installation or replacement in your home, you will notice some immediate benefits.
- Efficiency – You will instantly improve your energy efficiency. When you have insulation replacement done in your home, you should see a dramatic decrease in your energy bill, saving you money and reducing your carbon footprint. Some people have even seen a decline by as much as 50%.
- Sound – We’ve all been in buildings with poor insulation and been able to hear people talking or outside noises through the walls. Not only is this an indication that your insulation is not doing its job, but it can become downright bothersome. You’ll notice an immediate difference in sound levels when you have your insulation replaced with Thermo Direct.
- Environmentally Conscious – When your AC unit or heater is working more efficiently to condition your house to the temperature you desire, you are expending fewer materials to heat or cool your home, allowing fewer chemical byproducts to enter the environment on your behalf.
- Comfort – The fact that you’ll be more comfortable is obvious. Your house will start holding the temperature you want more effectively, and you won’t have to hear unwanted outside noises due to lack of insulation.
Types of Insulation
When you elect to replace or upgrade your home’s insulation, you’ll be able to choose the specific type of insulant that is best for you and your budget. Here’s a quick rundown of the options you can choose from with Thermo Direct.
- Spray Foam – When you get spray foam insulation installed in your Cary, NC home, you’ll experience the benefits of an air-tight insulation material. A study from the U.S. Department of Energy stated that spray foam insulation could outperform other insulation materials by up to 50%
- Blown – Blown insulation is almost as effective as spray foam but doesn’t cost nearly as much. It is cellulose-based and can save homeowners more than 25% on their energy bills.
- Batts – While Batts insulation is a highly economical choice for homeowners, business owners, and construction companies, it doesn’t always mean that it is the best choice. Batts insulation is fiberglass-based and, despite how common it is, could cause homeowners to pay a higher rate on their utility bills.
Contact Us for Insulation Installation and Replacement Services in Raleigh, NC
Contact Thermo Direct when you’re looking for insulation replacement services in Cary, NC or the surrounding areas of the Triangle. Our team is full of insulation installation experts that can help you get the most out of this investment, offering higher efficiency, less environmental impact, and, most importantly, more money in your pocket. If you need of any of our professional HVAC or insulation services, fill out our contact form or call us on our 24/7 emergency hotline.