Professional Heating Repair from Expert Technicians
For over 15 years, Thermo Direct has taken pride in being the leading provider of heating repair in the Raleigh, Apex, Clayton, and Fuquay Varina areas of NC. What does being the go-to company for heating repair mean? Not only does Thermo Direct provide solutions for typical heater wear and tear, but we specialize in giving our customers the best of the best when it comes to heat pump repairs, new heater installation, routine maintenance, and tune-ups. No matter what form of heating repair you need, we’re here to help.
Standing Out From The Competition
With so many options for HVAC in North Carolina, how can you make sure you’re choosing the best and most professional option? At Thermo Direct, we offer each and every one of our customers the highest quality of service possible while remaining friendly and reliable throughout every job we complete. We are constantly looking for ways to stand out and prove ourselves as the best in the business. For example, here are just a handful of the top-notch services offered at Thermo Direct:
- Free Service Calls
- Special Financing Available With Approved Credit
- Same Day Service
- 24/7 Emergency Repairs
- Trained & Certified Technicians
- Licensed & Insured
- Affordable Maintenance Plans
- Complete Home Comfort Solutions
How Do I Know If I Need Heating Repair?
There are plenty of factors that may indicate the need for heater repair or replacement. Here are just a few to look out for if you suspect your heater isn’t working at its full capacity:
- Expensive Energy Bills – While you can expect your energy bills to increase if you crank your heater up in the winter, some of what you owe could be a result of heating malfunctions or inefficiencies.
- Dysfunctional Thermostat – Are you changing the thermostat but the room temperature doesn’t feel any different? Maybe it seems that your heater has a mind of its own and only works at random times? Call the HVAC professionals at Thermo Direct.
- Flame in Furnace – The flame in your furnace should always be blue. If it is yellow or orange in color, there is something wrong. Give us a call immediately, as this can become a potentially dangerous situation.
- Unusual Noises – Do you hear banging and clicking noises coming from your heater? This may be an indication that something is wrong. Of course, you’re not always expected to know what’s wrong — that’s our job!
Why Choose Thermo Direct?
At Thermo Direct, we are founded on a commitment to always go above and beyond for our customers. From 24/7 emergency service to same day installation, the features that would cost you extra with the other guys are included for no additional cost at Thermo Direct.
Located in Garner, North Carolina, we are proud to offer our top-of-the-line heating repair to home and business owners throughout the Triangle. Some of our most common service areas include:
- Raleigh, NC
- Apex, NC
- Clayton, NC
- Fuquay Varina, NC
24 Hour Emergency Heating Repair Service in Garner, NC
No matter when your heating system breaks, give us a call at Thermo Direct. With 24 hour emergency heating repairs for homes and businesses in North Carolina, Thermo Direct is here to help with any and all HVAC problems, providing a prompt and professional solution. Your comfort is our number one priority — when you need help, rest assured that Thermo Direct is just a quick phone call away.
For your after hours residential and commercial heating services, contact Thermo Direct at 919-662-4112.